No products in the cart.
- The following rules comprise Regulations of the online shop at www.alexandralace.com and determine terms of order and purchase of Products.
- The Owner and the Administrator of the Shop (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) is: ALEXANDRA LACE FPHU Aleksandra Przybyło, ul. Warneńczyka 5/30, 39-300 Mielec, Poland. Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 8172139248, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 362835951
Contact information: e-mail: email@example.com
- The Customer can be an individual aged over 13 years or a legal person. An individual aged under 18 years needs statutory agent's consent.
- The Customer may voluntary register by creating an account.
- It is possible to Order from the Shop without Registration.
- Registration or/and Order are possible only after careful reading and accepting the Regulations. The Customer has to follow the Regulations.
- All information submitted by the Customer in the process of Registration or necessary to purchase products without Registration should be truthful and current. In case of submitting false, out-of-date or questionable information, the Seller attempts to contact the Customer to complete or verify them. In case of impossibility to contact the Customer, the Seller reserves the right to decline processing the Order.
- The Shop sells Products on the Internet. All Products are brand-new, technically and legally flawless, and legally brought onto Polish market. Photographs of the Products published on the Website do not show their real size. Colors might also differ from the real ones because of the technical differences between screens and computers.
- All the Website information related to the Products (including their prices) are not a commercial offer as defined by the Art. 66 of the Civil Code but an invitation to reach sale contract defined by the Art. 71 of the Civil Code (Polish Law).
- The Shop processes Orders worldwide.
- The Customer can place Orders 24 hours a day. Orders are processed Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm.
- The Customer can choose the form of delivery options of the Product. The Shop offers personal collection or traditional mail.
- After placing an Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the Order, which is a conclusion of the sale contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- The Customer has the right to inspect development of processing the Order.
- The Customer must pay for the order in 3 days, after this time the Order will be cancelled.
- Processing period is up to 14 business days as of the crediting the payment to the Seller's account. Office service delivers mail within 5-14 days depending on the Customer's address.
- All prices are free of VAT and they are displayed in currency: PLN.
- The price displayed with the product applies when the Customer places an Order.
- Information about the total price of the Order, including the delivery costs, is displayed after the Customer chooses the form of delivery.
- The Seller reserves the right to change prices of the Products included in the offer, introduce new Products to the offer, introduce, change, and cancel special offers on the Website. The foregoing information do not influence Orders which were placed before change of the price and conditions of the special offer or sale. Such Order is processed on previous terms.
- Special offers, discounts, and promotional codes cannot be combined (only one discount per transaction) unless regulations of a particular special offer states otherwise.
- Available forms of payment are: online transfer via PayU or PayPal.
- The Seller issue an invoice at the Customer's request. To receive an invoice, the Customer needs to submit all the necessary information in the Order summary.
- The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of goods with the sales contract as stipulated by the Act of July 27, 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 141 from 2002, Item 1176 with subsequent amendments). The Customer can lodge a complaint within 30 business days as of receiving the product.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw the sales contract without justification within 14 business days as of receiving the product, in accordance to the regulations from March 2, 200 on protection of certain consumer rights and hazardous product liability (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 22 from 2000, Item 271 with subsequent amendments.)
- While lodging a complaint, the Customer has to send back Product in pristine condition, including labels, receipt/invoice, and a filled Return Form (Download it here.)
- In case of a Complaint, the Seller makes a decision within 14 business days and informs the Customer about the following procedures.
- In case of a Return of the Product, the Customer receives refund of the Products (excluding shipping costs) within 7 business days as of receiving the returned Product by the Seller. The Customer receives the refund in the form chosen while placing the Order.
- The Customer does not receive refund if the returned Product is damaged, incomplete, used, without labels or without original packaging.
- Products made to measure can not be returned. Panties and bodysuits cannot be returned, considering hygiene.
- Shipping costs of the Complaint are covered by the Customer.
- Complaints and Returns should be mailed to:
ALEXANDRA LACE FPHU
ul. Warneńczyka 5/30
- The Seller manages the personal data. Customer's personal data is carefully collected, and protected from the access of unauthorized individuals.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 101 from 2002, Item 926 with subsequent amendments) so that third parties cannot access it.
- In accordance to the foregoing Act, the Customers of the Shop have the right to inspect, modify, or request to cancel their personal data.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify the Regulations. Customers will be informed about every modification of the Regulations by an announcement on the Website (www.charlotterouge.pl). Customers who are registered in the Shop will be informed about every modification of the Regulations and possibility to accept it or resign from services of the Shop.
- In case of a modification of the Regulations, orders placed before inserting changes to the Regulations are processed in accordance to previous Regulations.
- The Seller is not liable for actions performed by the administrators of the postal servers such as blocking e-mails sent to the Customer's e-mail address. The Seller is not liable for blocking e-mails by the software installed on the Customer's computer.
- The Seller is not liable for transactions performed by unauthorized third parties who gained access to the Customer's account as a result of the Customer's carelessness in using the login and the password to the account.
- The valid Regulations are published on the Website of the Shop.
- Polish rules of law are applicable in cases not determined by the Regulations. These are rules of the Civil Code and regulations of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 141 from 2002, Item 1176 with subsequent amendments) and the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and hazardous product liability (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 22 from 2000, Item 271 with subsequent amendments.)
- Any disputes between the Seller and the Consumer will be settled by the court of law in accordance to the regulations of the Civil Code.